Meet the Information Center Pre-Employment Call Center and its miscellaneous
Knowing how many call center numbers the pre-employment information center is very important for those who have joined this government program . Where the Pre-Employment itself includes government programs that are specific to make the community more competent and able to compete with others .
The hope is that there will be no more unemployment and poverty , because eventually all citizens who participate will be able to open their own jobs. In this way, it can be said that this program is very good , since everyone gets cost support at once.
So to the question of who are these government programs for? Actually , this card can be used by anyone, even not only valid for job seekers, bad ones, employees and people who have been laid off and laid off due to the COVID-19 pandemic can also participate.
Most importantly, the future owner must be over 18 years of age and not formally trained. In addition, this program also does not apply to members of the police, officials, soldiers and village chiefs, as well as their devices and the like.
Information Centre Pre-Employment Call Centre Number
Although it looks simple, it turns out that this program is not without obstacles. Sometimes some parties complain about intensive funds that have not been disbursed or processed. This kind of thing often happens because of different things. For example, because the balance is indeed a work in progress.
So those who have passed this pre-employment program selection will be given a card number for training and support of other program needs. People who fall into this category only need to be patient because the funds are still pending, so there is no need to contact the Pre-Employment Information Center Call Center.
While the second reason is because the funds have indeed failed. This generally happens when potential registrants are considered not to be in accordance with the provisions regulated in the Pre-Employment program. Because it is known that there are some limitations related to this program.
However, if the problem is that the intensive hasn’t been processed yet, you can contact customer service via email so that the payout process is accelerated as it should be. Is there a telephone number that can be reached? Because some people naturally feel more comfortable contacting the relevant party via a telephone line.
If you have any problems with this program, one of which wants to change accounts or has multiple other questions, please contact the Call Center of the Pre-Employment Information Center at 021-255541246 directly. But pay attention to the working hours because you will only be served on Monday to Friday.
How to create a pre-employment card account online
The customer service of these tenderers can be reached during working hours from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 19:00. The interesting thing is that the phone connection is free of call charges, so it’s more efficient because it doesn’t charge credit. This way, any registrant can contact us directly.
It’s just that you may have to be patient, because of course there are many people who also contact them. So it is very likely that the Pre-employment call center service of this information center will be difficult to contact because there are many people who need help. How to register then ? Check out the method below:
- To create an account, visit the official website directly via Pre-employment.go.id. So, you just need to fill in the available registration form, complete with the username, email and password, and then select the registry menu. After that, wait until there is a login verification and the account is successfully created.
- Then log in earlier with the account so that you can immediately enter the dashboard. Check here immediately again regarding your personal data and do not misunderstand as this may cause malfunctions. In addition, you are usually asked to take a selfie with your ID card.
- At this time, the data collection must be valid and correct if you want your request to be approved. Only then will you be asked to perform a series of basic competency tests and select the desired wave. From here, wait for the results of whether or not the exam is successful or contact the Information Centre Call Centre before departure for more information.
Pre-Employment Card Registration Schedule and How to Follow the Training
For potential applicants who wish to participate in this government program, they must first know the registration schedule. Because this will be useful later to control the wave . For information about the registration schedule, you can directly request the pre-employment customer service number directly.
Because they are usually within working hours to answer all questions related to this program . In addition to contacting customer service, you can also find out the schedule through the latest news from mass media and social media. There you will know the updated opening and closing schedules.
Not only that, generally in addition to using the information center’s pre-employment call center service , through social media, it also became the schedule of intensive disbursement of funds and card information transferred most recently another. So you don’t have to be afraid to miss the information you need again.
In the meantime, if you want to participate in the training, check the balance first. If you successfully pass the selection, pay attention to part of the training. Then choose the training place yourself and pay with the balance to attend the training immediately.
The payment process is quite simple as it can be done through each registrant’s Pre-Employment card number . The purchase limit is usually for 1 month after receiving the announcement. If it is missed, applicants who have passed the selection will be immediately withdrawn.
List of pre-employment pay incentive providers
Interestingly, there are currently many services that provide intensive disbursement of funds for this Pre-Employment program. In addition to searching for information directly through the information center’s Pre-employment call center , you can also choose one of the service providers listed below if you want to cash out money directly:
- Go Pay is one of the digital wallet services that offers intensive pre-employment payout facilities . All forms of obstacles around the payout are directly supported by the relevant call center. So, you don’t have to hesitate to use this e-money service .
- Link Aja is also a provider of intensive payout services for this government program. If it turns out that customer service is difficult to reach, you can immediately seek help from Link Aja via the call center. Here you will get quick help on the method of distributing money.
- OVO also includes services that provide the disbursement of pre-employment program funds. You can contact their customer service directly to find out how to cash out quickly. But of course, make sure you have to pass the program before you do it.
Looking at the explanation above, the conditions for participation in this program are not difficult. It’s just that you should never register if you don’t meet the requirements , so you’re free from legal entanglements. For the rest, please contact the Call Center of the Pre-Employment Information Center to answer questions related to this program.